• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Mcalister

im new to the huddle but i always look at the fourms. I have been thinking for a while why wont the panthers sign Chris. i know that he is old and have knee problems but the panthers corners are not that good. Yes we have a chris gamble but who else do we have. Richard marshall is a solid nickle corner but he has a rep for making mistakes. Captin Munnerlyn was drafted in the 7th round plus he is 5'8 or 5'9 and sherod martin is a safety converted into cornerback. Signing Chris would be the best option for us right now.Also before Chris went down he had 3 ints last year not to bad for a 30 year old man. Bottom line when Chris is healthy is a pro bowl cornerback.

Im 14 and live in Philly so i cant get that much panther info. sry if this was posted already

P.S. I know the panthers are poor unfourtunetly:(

You have a dirty little mouth for a 14 year old... and we didn't cut Jake because he's the best option that we have. Jake, unlike Ken, wasn't a bum the entire season. Jake had 2 really bad games, one of which we won (Raiders) and then of course the playoff game.

Ken on the other hand wasn't playing up to what his contract dictated. Plus we have Richard Marshall who is at least, if not better than Ken, and he comes at a much lower price.

ok so why didnt we cut jake. hes old and is not the same and ken was a bum from game 1 to game 16 and dont get me started on his bum ass in the playoffs. he got ass raped the whole game. we need all the corner help we can get

ken was cut for salary cap reasons and marshall is ready to come in and be a starter. I'm not a huge jake guy(and I hope this thread doesn't turn into jake fans vs. non jake fans) but the FO doesn't think there is anyone that can do as good as job as he can. Although I know jake isn't an elite qb, he is the best avaliable qb on our team, better than any qb avaliable through free agency, and the players trust him and see him as there leader.

For reals like people should start getting banned for every time they make a thread about some free agent floating around, it's not Panthers news, don't post it here.

No harm. No foul. It's par for the course.

There are worse things.

No harm. No foul. It's par for the course.

There are worse things.

But this kid is getting tiring real quick. He keeps coming up with lame topics and he's prolific in starting them. Attention ***** and 14 years old is not a very good combination...

Archived