• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers Sighting

scpanther22

He's dedicated to getting plastered. But I'm glad. My #2 concern regarding Peppers is his alcohol intake, second only to how many disgustingly filthy whores he's banging. So I'm glad he's out getting poofaced during the offseason. He has had a difficult summer of watching UNC win the National Championship and not showing up for anything, so I bet he's exhausted. I'm sure it wont affect his performance or anything.
You mean he's gone straight ?

[ATTACH]30514[/ATTACH]

He's dedicated to getting plastered. But I'm glad. My #2 concern regarding Peppers is his alcohol intake, second only to how many disgustingly filthy whores he's banging. So I'm glad he's out getting poofaced during the offseason. He has had a difficult summer of watching UNC win the National Championship and not showing up for anything, so I bet he's exhausted. I'm sure it wont affect his performance or anything.

im glad your just being silly, otherwise your being a cry baby fan

"oh bo ho Peppers hurt my feelings, (siffle) i dont understand how football off the field works" (wipes nose, goes to wack off to the thought of Conner starting this year)

Beason and Rosario sound like pals. Isn't Rosario training with Beason this summer? I thought I read that, but it might have been Rosario and someone else entirely.

Yeah, in Beason's latest blog he said he and Dante were going to be training in Florida before TC

Archived