• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two former Panthers drafted to the UFL

The NFL has given some thought to working with them to make this a developmental league.

Personally, I think that's a good idea. Heck, having NFL Europe in that role was a good idea.

(the flaw was putting it in Europe)

this is true..The NFL or anybody else needs to go were football is popular places like(japan,australia)..and establish the game there and encourge the growth of the game..and that will take lots of time and money

I think it will succeed just for the fact that they are working with the NFL on this and are trying to get it set up as a d-league. I also like the rotating cities for the game's, means that one city won't have to support the full slate of 2 or 3 games that a team would play at home.

this is true..The NFL or anybody else needs to go were football is popular places like(japan,Australia)..and establish the game there and encourage the growth of the game..and that will take lots of time and money

I have been waiting to say this ever since I came to this place... This may be my best shot so here I go

Did you guys know that Denmark is the country were there are most live NFL games pr citizen every week? I love my country:)

So therefore they must put a league in Denmark Just joking..

I have been waiting to say this ever since I came to this place... This may be my best shot so here I go

Did you guys know that Denmark is the country were there are most live NFL games pr citizen every week? I love my country:)

So therefore they must put a league in Denmark Just joking..

klumme, haven't seen you around lately, welcome back...

Archived