• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan making "scary" improvement? Yikes!

KintnerBoy

i'd love to see an article where someone doesn't rave about the offseason a young team mate is having.

"yeah, ryan really isn't doing much. I mean he can't bench much so he just does a bunch of machine weights and poo. it's pretty lame."

OOH, I'm shaking in my boots.

When a fan base is scared of the falcons, it really shows what kind of fan base we really have.

Falcons scared many teams a couple years back... Who are you to say the Falcons can never be good? I know many of us were shaking in our boots at the thought at stopping Vick.

Matt Ryan could be the real deal... Just saying, it's not out of the realm of possibility...

OOH, I'm shaking in my boots.

When a fan base is scared of the falcons, it really shows what kind of fan base we really have.

They came really close to stealing our thunder last season. They warrant our concern. Don't forget that they've beat us more times than we've beat them.

If he's not this year, he'll soon be considered a top 5 QB in the NFL. Unfortunate for us. We'll get to feel what the Jags, Titans, and Texans have been experiencing for years.

That doesn't mean I think we'll lose to the Falcons because of Ryan all the time, we'll just always have to game plan heavily around him.

Not only is Matt Ryan "scary good" now, he also feeds and clothes the homeless in his spare time, his farts smell like roses, he smiles rainbows and kittens, and his tears cure cancer!

Did I just about cover it all?

Not only is Matt Ryan "scary good" now, he also feeds and clothes the homeless in his spare time, his farts smell like roses, he smiles rainbows and kittens, and his tears cure cancer!

Did I just about cover it all?

The love he has for his new tight end is about it...

Archived