• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

Being a Gator fan, I've always wondered how his relationship with Cam is after Newton's unceremonious departure from UF. If you were to bring The Golden Calf of Bristol in, Cam would have to sign off on it. The Golden Calf of Bristol is a winner, period. Whether he wants to go anywhere and not have a chance to compete for the starting job remains to be seen. He'll be in the NFL in the fall, just a matter of where. I wouldn't wish that cluster fug up in NY with dumbass Ryan on my worst enemy.

Being a Gator fan, I've always wondered how his relationship with Cam is after Newton's unceremonious departure from UF. If you were to bring The Golden Calf of Bristol in, Cam would have to sign off on it. The Golden Calf of Bristol is a winner, period. Whether he wants to go anywhere and not have a chance to compete for the starting job remains to be seen. He'll be in the NFL in the fall, just a matter of where. I wouldn't wish that cluster fug up in NY with dumbass Ryan on my worst enemy.

Period? What is he, undefeated? He's like 8-6 or something as a starter.

Technically, Jimmy Clausen has some talent at QB.

"Some talent" just isn't good enough for a meaningful career in the NFL.

No, you're right in that regard, but Jimmy Clausen also hasn't accomplished the same things that The Golden Calf of Bristol has. I'm not a The Golden Calf of Bristol fan and I wouldn't be happy with him in Charlotte (only because of the distraction), but he has shown that he can play.

Archived