• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

99/100 people who insist The Golden Calf of Bristol wasn't given a fair shot are evangelical christians who irrationally obsess over him, know very little about football operations, and recite arguments for his starting ability based on rhetoric they heard in their church youth group.

99/100 people who insist The Golden Calf of Bristol wasn't given a fair shot are evangelical christians who irrationally obsess over him, know very little about football operations, and recite arguments for his starting ability based on rhetoric they heard in their church youth group.

Exactly. I don't hate him, I hate the fans you discribe.

You guys may be stereotyping a bit.

In an average week, between church, flag football coaching and just plain hanging with friends, I talk football with about a dozen different Christian guys who watch football regularly. I can tell you not a one of them thinks Tbow can succeed as a pro quarterback. Nor do any of them feel he hasn't been given a fair shot.

The only real "fan" I know is a girl in my Sunday School class who thinks he's hot, and even she acknowledges he's a lousy QB. She just doesnt care.

So if youre thinking there's some groundswell coming from the churches to support The Golden Calf of Bristol or protest his getting cut, I can tell you I've never met anyone that has such an inclination.

You guys may be stereotyping a bit.

In an average week, between church, flag football coaching and just plain hanging with friends, I talk football with about a dozen different Christian guys who watch football regularly. I can tell you not a one of them thinks Tbow can succeed as a pro quarterback. Nor do any of them feel he hasn't been given a fair shot.

The only real "fan" I know is a girl in my Sunday School class who thinks he's hot, and even she acknowledges he's a lousy QB. She just doesnt care.

So if youre thinking there's some groundswell coming from the churches to support The Golden Calf of Bristol or protest his getting cut, I can tell you I've never met anyone that has such an inclination.

not everyone who is a staunch evangelical christian is an avid The Golden Calf of Bristol fan who insists he can start and succeed.

but almost everyone who is an avid The Golden Calf of Bristol fan who insists he can start and succeed is a staunch evangelical christian.

not everyone who is a staunch evangelical christian is an avid The Golden Calf of Bristol fan who insists he can start and succeed.

but almost everyone who is an avid The Golden Calf of Bristol fan who insists he can start and succeed is a staunch evangelical christian.

I doubt you could prove that. Sounds like a prejudicial statement, honestly.

There are people defending him in this thread. Can you actually confirm that all of those doing so are Christians?

Who the fug would want Teblow? Guy is a worse passer than teh Jimmeh. Nuff said. He throws like an old lady with Parkinson's.

I hope some dumb team we play against next year signs him.

I wonder how it feels to be eating the sh¡t of a guy who backed you up in college.

Can't see an obvious home for him, even the Jags don't want anything to do with him. Only places that might offer him a chance are the Raiders or Vikings, both teams might need a back up or depth, but personally it's hard to see any team taking a punt on him.

The Golden Calf of Bristol can go fug a goat for all I care, keep him far, far, far, far, far away from BOA stadium.

I wouldn't mind him in BOA as the opposing QB. Watching The Golden Calf of Bristol throw ints to our secondary would be awesome,

Archived