• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

I just got here so it is no great loss for me to be kicked off.  I am not sure I want to waste my time on a forum that changes what I type anyway.  It would be alright to filter out obscenity but not just a guys name.

wah wah wah. 

for any late comers who are wondering why this thread turned nasty, pay attention:

we went through the The Golden Calf of Bristol thing in 2011, okay?  there were always fifty "timmy would have done X" "look at what timmy The Golden Calf of Bristol is doing in denver why can't cam do that" "The Golden Calf of Bristol would have led that comeback" threads made after every panthers loss that season. this went in to overdrive after the win over the steelers.

The Golden Calf of Bristol was the favorite weapon of the "that there lousy no good bad attitude cam wearing a towel and doing his super man celebration while his team loses by ten trillion points" shitposters, two of whom were so bad that they shall not be named lest they break free from their eternal prisons.  

anybody bringing up tom treebow now is going to be linked to and pretty much have to answer for every shitstupid post we were all subjected to for what felt like ten years.  any debate over The Golden Calf of Bristol is going to be hopelessly tainted by the ludicrous stupidity we were subjected to as a nation during tebowmania and will end poorly.  i don't make the rules, sorry.   

So if you disagree with the majority on this board some mod starts changing what you type? That is just lame. I guess you all want ot sit around and circle jerk with other people who agree with you?

I mainly just sip beer and laugh at moronic posts.

Keep up the good work.

So if you disagree with the majority on this board some mod starts changing what you type? That is just lame. I guess you all want ot sit around and circle jerk with other people who agree with you?

Nope, if you keep repeating the same poo over & over/post really stupid poo, the mods will change what you post.

For example, "scam our QB's last name" becomes, Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire

Only the mind meltingly stupid opinions get such special treatment. Congrats on being a special kind of stupid.

Archived