• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

The "circus" excuse is so stupid. Hardly anyone outside of the Carolinas care about the Panthers. And there wouldn't be any "QB controversy" because we know what Cam can do. Mark Sanchez was terrible and deserved to be replaced, but he never was.

Say Cam got a concussion, and was forced to sit out one game. I'd want The Golden Calf of Bristol under center for that one game

You're naive if you think there wouldn't be a circus with newton and The Golden Calf of Bristol.

The "circus" excuse is so stupid. Hardly anyone outside of the Carolinas care about the Panthers. And there wouldn't be any "QB controversy" because we know what Cam can do. Mark Sanchez was terrible and deserved to be replaced, but he never was.

Say Cam got a concussion, and was forced to sit out one game. I'd want The Golden Calf of Bristol under center for that one game

people absolutely would care if The Golden Calf of Bristol landed here.  it has nothing to do with the size of the market.

there are a fugton of florida fans in the carolinas of whom at least a considerable number worship the ground The Golden Calf of Bristol walks on.  he also has a holdover nationwide bandwagon from tebowmania in 2011 that strongly feels that he's a starting caliber NFL quarterback because he "just wins games".  

imagine what would have gone down during the first half of last season if he was cam's backup.  we did have a healthy contingent here yelling for derek anderson in case you don't remember.

wait a second are people actually arguing that The Golden Calf of Bristol should be a starter still? i have a couple of hyperchristians on my facebook that shitpost constantly that he could start for any team in the league and he's just being persecuted for his beliefs but i thought they were the only ones

wait a second are people actually arguing that The Golden Calf of Bristol should be a starter still? i have a couple of hyperchristians on my facebook that shitpost constantly that he could start for any team in the league and he's just being persecuted for his beliefs but i thought they were the only ones

That's the thing with Christians, they don't need logic.

Kenjon Barner does the signum crucis after every touchdown and he's still a better QB than The Golden Calf of Bristol.

andy schafly who runs conservapedia has repeatedly argued that The Golden Calf of Bristol was targeted and demonized by the same liberal media that puts peyton manning on a pedestal.

that's in spite of peyton manning having donated tens of thousands to republican campaigns and being a devout presbyterian, of course.

I don't know that the people favoring him are Christians.  Could just be Florida fans.

I do know that I'm a conservative Christian, and I've been a critic since before he was drafted.

Definitely don't want him here.  He's not a pro quarterback and I doubt he ever will be.

I don't know that the people favoring him are Christians. Could just be Florida fans.

I do know that I'm a conservative Christian, and I've been a critic since before he was drafted.

Definitely don't want him here. He's not a pro quarterback and I doubt he ever will be.

I think he's a decent third stringer but the damn circus that would follow...

I think he's a decent third stringer but the damn circus that would follow...

Honestly, I wouldn't even put him there.

Matt Moore mentioned that one of the things Jake Delhomme always told him when he was here was "Don't throw the football.  Pass the football."

The Golden Calf of Bristol doesn't pass the football.  He doesn't even throw the football.  He flings it.

Archived