• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

The "circus" excuse is so stupid. Hardly anyone outside of the Carolinas care about the Panthers. And there wouldn't be any "QB controversy" because we know what Cam can do. Mark Sanchez was terrible and deserved to be replaced, but he never was.

Say Cam got a concussion, and was forced to sit out one game. I'd want The Golden Calf of Bristol under center for that one game

The "circus" excuse is so stupid. Hardly anyone outside of the Carolinas care about the Panthers. And there wouldn't be any "QB controversy" because we know what Cam can do. Mark Sanchez was terrible and deserved to be replaced, but he never was.

Say Cam got a concussion, and was forced to sit out one game. I'd want The Golden Calf of Bristol under center for that one game

I would rather line up in the fuging wildcat all day than let The Golden Calf of Bristol attempt to throw a single pass.

I'd want Derek Anderson.

The Golden Calf of Bristol should have considered playing FB/TE more...instead of being stubborn and selfish in being a QB.  He needs to be appreciative of the fact he got a chance to play QB and won a playoff game...but that time is over.

Humble yourself, The Golden Calf of Bristol

Archived