• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

I'm not a fan of The Golden Calf of Bristol. But talent is talent. He's not a starting NFL QB but could he be used as an emergency back QB but then also used as a HB//FB/TE type of player but he would have to actually contribute in that role. Of course it's also up to The Golden Calf of Bristol to take on that type of role.

Then there is also the issue of the media attention and crazy evangelical Christians to deal with.

I'm not advotcating for this but the idea came to mind when I read the Jets are going to cut him and wanted to see what others thought. To be honest his time in the NFL may have come to an end.

If The Golden Calf of Bristol didn't bring a circus and would commit to being a FB......he would be a great addition to any team. But that isn't the case.....

At this point is there still a circus with him, especially if he came to Carolina? Maybe...

But I think the bigger issue is he still thinks he is a NFL starting caliber QB. I think his next stop will be in the CFL.

Archived