• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

dallas trip with packman..

xtheronx

anyone going..?? if so .. or if you have been on a trip like this before.. how was it..?? if i'm not mistaken.. the trip includes airfare from charlotte.. 3 nights hotel at embassy suites (i think).. cocktails.. ticket to monday night game in dallas.. and a tour of the new stadium.. $999... sounds like a pretty good deal...

I kind of joined in on Packman's deal during the 06 playoffs in NY....Flew up on my own and paid my way into the cocktail party/food the night before the game. I tried to drink my money's worth and did a pretty good job :D

I went on the Packman Trip to the Superbowl. Very good trip, very organized, a lot of stuff for us to do. There was a cocktail party at the Air and Space museum - supposed to have been a player appearance that got nixed because practice ran late that day and the player would have missed curfew - ok with me because I'd rather see them working that at a party. We also had tickets to the NFL Experience and a morning "tailgate party" the day of the game.

They provided rental cars for everyone on the trip and their one mistake was that that was the way they intended for everyone to get to the game due to the fact that many people would most likely be drinking - there was a brunch for us at Dave and Busters in Houston with alcohol included and people would have had to have gone to that themselves and then to the game and then back to the hotel in their cars. People complained though and they did manage to get charters to take everyone to the game - a pretty spectacular feat considering that every bus around was already booked. I know that it cost a lot of money for them to do this and they did it on their own dime.

Also I did pay to upgrade my tickets to lower level and they had told me where I'd be sitting. The morning we got our tickets, they told me that they had upgraded my tickets from what they originally promised me and it was indeed a wonderful upgrade. I was supposed to be in a corner and they were on the Patriot's sideline (they did have a block of 15 together). Mine ended up being goal line on the Panthers side in the players' family section - I actually had family members sitting behind me. Our section was almost exclusively panthers and it was one of the best game experiences of my life. Some people did still have tickets where I originallly was going to be and they said that outside of their block of 15, it was almost exclusively Patriots fans so I was thankful foor my upgrade. So iverall, I had a great experience and would go again with them in a heartbeat.

I loved the rental car part, but don't know if they'd do it again because of the complaints about transportation to the game. It was real nice to have a car to go anywhere we wanted - and I did remember to take my flags so it was fun having them on the car as well.

Overall, it was very organized and a great trip - outcome of the game - not so good - but I had such a once in a lifetime experience that I could get past it. I was glad to have found out about the trip - I don't listen to him myself, but someone on the board I was on at the time told me about it.

Damn, you got two feet? How'd it get that long?

Just try running as hard as you can in the opposite direction for 5 years. Eventually, it will create some slack. :D

**************Just kidding honey bear. :seeya:***********

Archived