• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 3: Draft Discussion

saX man

This pick is kind of strange.. the only thing I can think of is that they are planning on getting rid of deangelo. Either that or they are planning on having enough kr/pr to use a different one for each kick during a game

This pick is kind of strange.. the only thing I can think of is that they are planning on getting rid of deangelo. Either that or they are planning on having enough kr/pr to use a different one for each kick during a game

Alls I knows is Joe Adams is sweating buckets. If he doesn't step up, he's getting cut.

I sure as hell hope they are planning on getting rid of Deangelo...no reason for him to be making what he is making and we do not need him with Tolbert and Stew...

Archived