• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 3: Draft Discussion

saX man

Forgive me I am just sick of this team not taking risks that could help put our team over the top. If he still acts like a moron and gets kicked off the team oh well we lose a 6th.

I think Mr. Richardson is the cause of this.

You don't have to tell me about Rogers. I want us to pick him. Didn't even think he would last till the 3rd.

My point is these guys looks to have more issues than the we the fans have heard about, or said problems are far worse than thought.

Don't blame them too much for choosing a high character guy over a perceived bad egg with potential.

I want Lutzenkirchen, TE from Auburn, as the 6th round pick. Good blocker and decent receiver. He's a redzone threat.

I want him not just because of that but because he's a great pass and run blocker. Would be great compliment to Olsen.

Having said that he might go undrafted, so I'm not sure he's BPA.

I want him not just because of that but because he's a great pass and run blocker. Would be great compliment to Olsen.

Having said that he might go undrafted, so I'm not sure he's BPA.

I think in round 6 and 7 I would fill needs and draft players with potential. Plus when you draft them, you don't need to compete with other teams to sign them.

Archived