• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 3: Draft Discussion

saX man

Bullshit and you know it

OK, I admit he may not be BPA on your very well researched, expert draft board.

But, as has been pointed out, he's a pretty damned good player. And he could well have been the BPA on Getteman's board.

I sense a touch of discontent about you that Getteman didn't check with you first?

Personally I cant complain much. It seems they are making the team much deeper than it has been in the past few years and I would take quality depth over drafting a supposed starter that isnt any better than a fa they can get for cheap.

Defend the LB pick? Easy.

Two of our starters have a significant injury history and he can back up all three positions better than any of our current back ups.

Great leader, great locker room guy and probably also a special teamer.

How can you ask for more in the fifth?

Too bad this guy could barely play ILB in college. If they were going to draft depth, they should have taken a OLB that could at least sub in to pass rush. Instead, they took a guy that plays slower then his 40 time, and is repeatedly knocked for not being able to tackle is space. Just what I want on special teams, a guy that can't tackle a Big 12 RB, let alone a NFL returner.

Too bad this guy could barely play ILB in college. If they were going to draft depth, they should have taken a OLB that could at least sub in to pass rush. Instead, they took a guy that plays slower then his 40 time, and is repeatedly knocked for not being able to tackle is space. Just what I want on special teams, a guy that can't tackle a Big 12 RB, let alone a NFL returner.

how does a LB that cant tackle win defensive player of the yr?

Archived