• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2: Panthers select Kawann Short

Kuech the Sneak

I think that Kawann is just as good as Floyd to tell yall the truth.

Been saying he was better the whole time....Gettleman said that he was the best interior pass rusher in the draft, I thought so as well. Annnnnnd he plays the run much better than Shariff. MockedShortat44inbothmymocksjustsayin.

Been saying he was better the whole time....Gettleman said that he was the best interior pass rusher in the draft, I thought so as well. Annnnnnd he plays the run much better than Shariff. MockedShortat44inbothmymocksjustsayin.

I can agree. I like him a lot early on then had a change of heart on him.

But to get him where we got him and to grab him with Star, I love the pick so much. Without Star, the pick wouldnt have been as sexy as it is.

TB kinds busted with their 2011 picks of McCoy (boom) and Price (bust). We wont!

Star + Short >>>>>>>>> McCoy + Price

• 4 weeks later...

The more I think about it the more I love the pick. The best and fastest way to get this defense into an elite category was to take Star and Short and make our defensive line so overwhelming for offenses that it will mask the average players in the secondary.

I'd rather us do that than pick a rookie CB or Safety who has growing pains.

Archived