• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden post's dealing directly with the panthers should be allowed during offseason

thunderraiden

i would have no problem with madden threads going to zod's fantasy land... if it wasn't for the fact that post's die there. And i totally agree general madden post about general teams and features should be moved, but when its a video showcasing CAROLINA PANTHERS rookies that have never hit the field or match-ups that havent been seen (gamble and marshall across from each other) I feel, especially during the off season, that it should be allowed on the general board.

On another note, madden is one of the few things i like to talk about during the off-season, so why take away one of my few joys and put it in a dead forum where no one will discuss it with me?

no offense Zod *bows*

If Madden posts die there it's because you Madden boys don't go where they know what they want to talk about is there and they don't want to talk about it. Why should the rest of us who care nothing about Madden be subjected to it if you guys don't even care enough to keep your own posts alive? Just sayin'...

Madden, no matter what team they are talking about is not real and has no bearing on the real world. As I said in the other thread I play madden, but I come here for Panther Football news. Not video games.

I have threads die all the time, what's your point? :D

Archived