• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 wishlist?

CardiacCats

According to Gettelman its going to have to be a starter. That would all but rule out WR, OL, RB, LB, QB, FB, & DL. Look for either the best available Safety or Corner. I think it will be safety. Not the draft I had envisioned but I'm much more confident in this strategy now.

According to Gettelman its going to have to be a starter. That would all but rule out WR, OL, RB, LB, QB, FB, & DL. Look for either the best available Safety or Corner. I think it will be safety. Not the draft I had envisioned but I'm much more confident in this strategy now.

How does that rule out Oline? Warford would immediately start at RG for us, and there are some Rt's left that would start over Bell. the rest makes sense but if Hunter somehow falls to us( I really don't think he will) like Star did I would hope they take him because he would start over Lafell at some point. I'm totally fine with BPA though no matter what it is(I'm assuming S,CB RG/T or WR). Gettleman knows what he is doing

How does that rule out Oline? Warford would immediately start at RG for us, and there are some Rt's left that would start over Bell. the rest makes sense but if Hunter somehow falls to us( I really don't think he will) like Star did I would hope they take him because he would start over Lafell at some point. I'm totally fine with BPA though no matter what it is(I'm assuming S,CB RG/T or WR). Gettleman knows what he is doing

It doesn't totally rule it out I'm just saying a true starter will probably be easier to find in the second round in either a Safety or Corner. A guard would be fine but much like Amini last year the learning curve is quite steep. It also scares me to put a rookie next to Bell. Look what it did to Gross.

I think Warford would be an immediate starter at RG, and Cyprien would be an immediate starter at SS. The rest of the players would be in camp battles for starting positions. I could see a CB like Banks winning a job, but it wouldn't be given to him... not that any starting position would just be GIVEN to someone.. but I think RG and SS would be significantly less resistance.

Archived