• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 wishlist?

CardiacCats

NOT Geno Smith. It's been said that Rivera wanted and targeted Russel Wilson last year as someone that could back Cam up without changing anything scheme wise. Smith can be seen as the same scenario.

I just can't see us taking a QB like that when there are other holes on the team

They were targeting him as a late round pick. They didn't expect him to go in the 3rd. We sure as hell aren't picking a QB at #44.

NOT Geno Smith. It's been said that Rivera wanted and targeted Russel Wilson last year as someone that could back Cam up without changing anything scheme wise. Smith can be seen as the same scenario.

I just can't see us taking a QB like that when there are other holes on the team

Rivera wanted Wilson as a backup in like the 5th round or so. He's not going to waste a 2nd rounder on Geno.

As much as I would salivate at Justin Hunter being there at our pick, we desperately need talent in the secondary.

We should have our pick at CB if Cyprien is taken. Hopefully 3 QB's, Teo, Lacy, and other skill position players are taken at the start of round 2 to make our job easier.

Kawann Short, Cyprien, Lacy.

Lacy?? Are you fugging kidding me? Can you please explain how on earth that would make any logical sense whatsoever??

Same goes for short. Why the fug would we spend a pick on another DT when we just solidified our front 7??

Jesus Christ you to be attempting to troll...

Archived