• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 wishlist?

CardiacCats

I haven't seen one specific thread for this. If a mod feels this should be moved and added to another thread then do so. But it's looking like we'll be in great shape tomorrow. My dream is Cyprien, but I just can't see him tumbling to 44 especially after Elam got picked tonight. If he's there I think it will be a no-brainer but assuming he's not I like Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter or go ahead and try to complete our defense. We have a few spots in the secondary that need shoring up, especially at safety but I wouldn't be opposed to a CB either. Maybe Amerson, Wreh-Wilson, Shamarko Thomas, Phillip Thomas, Swearinger or Taylor.

G,OT,WR,S,CB. I would be happy with the best available of those. I would also be willing to trade back a few picks if we can grab a 4th this year. Or not draft anyone if we can get a 1st next year. I'm all about building a beast franchise, not just trying to slap mud on the holes for this season.

NOT Geno Smith. It's been said that Rivera wanted and targeted Russel Wilson last year as someone that could back Cam up without changing anything scheme wise. Smith can be seen as the same scenario.

I just can't see us taking a QB like that when there are other holes on the team

I just looked over what is still out there...I see lots of names I would love to have on our team. Here is an intriguing pick: Margus Hunt. He can play 4 downs and has all the right measurables. Not our biggest need but it could be if we can't afford Hardy.

I'd be interested in Warford, M. Watson, A. Okafor, J. Banks, Cyprien,

Archived