• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Sharrif Floyd falls you will _________

CardiacCats

Shariff Floyd:

Tackles for loss: 13

QB Hurries: 6

Star Lotuleilei:

Tackles for loss: 10

QB Hurries: 0

Sheldon Richardson:

Tackles for loss: 10.5

QB Hurries: 7

Floyd looks like the best 4-3 DT on the stat board. On tape I see him constantly penetrating the gap he is assigned, dominating lineman, breaking off the lineman and locating the ball, and he is constantly in the play due to a non stop motor and incredible natural skill. He would not be better as a 3-4 DE, I have no idea where you are getting this from.

Sheldon is the best pass rusher and has insane athletic ability, but he is not as much as a run stuffer as the others, but that does not really matter when you are disrupting every other play being an athletic freak and all.

Star is not better than either of them, and Floyd is an obvious top three guy.

I just want to lend my support for your stance on Floyd and Sheldon; I see what you have stated. For those busting on you for the use of the word "tape" there are plenty of cut-ups at draftbreakdown.com that show both the good and bad plays. Most posters use those types of clips for forming their opinions. I am sure from your analysis, you did too.

You clearly have not watched the tape on him. Please go ahead and do that, and then get back to me.

So I finally got around to watching some of Floyd's games and understood the hype. Relentless motor. Star is also a man beast. I'd take either of them at 14, but no thank you on Richardson.

I don't understand the Floyd hate other than it being people that just like to go against the grain. He was consistently in the backfield and I rarely saw him being pushed back. He's got a quick first step and fights through the whistle. I saw him getting double teamed often while still collapsing the pocket.

Archived