• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is This Carolina Panther Year ?

rey2009

2002 - We were coming off a 1-15 season

2003 - Playoffs

2004 - Smitty broken leg

2005 - Playoffs

2006 - 8 n 8

2007 - Jake's busted elbow

2008 - Playoffs

i don't understand you logic.

Well, Smith and Jake were injured already, so the chances of that happening are pretty slim. Furthermore, since two of our biggest playmakers were injured, it stands that the rest of our players are safe (we've already been bit by the injury bug enough in years past to safeguard our future).

2006 was just a crappy year. Again, that's the past and we're not likely to repeat the past, what with our history of back-to-back winning seasons.

We made the playoffs last year, and this year we've got 21 of 22 starters returning. Super Bowl here we come!

Well, Smith and Jake were injured already, so the chances of that happening are pretty slim. Furthermore, since two of our biggest playmakers were injured, it stands that the rest of our players are safe (we've already been bit by the injury bug enough in years past to safeguard our future).

2006 was just a crappy year. Again, that's the past and we're not likely to repeat the past, what with our history of back-to-back winning seasons.

We made the playoffs last year, and this year we've got 21 of 22 starters returning. Super Bowl here we come![/QUOTE]

We had the bold in 2006. Every other year we do good so this is a down year.

You know, we ought to get ready for the war, because the last time our economy tanked like this, we were in a world war a few years later. You know, we really should get ready for a bunch of poo, cause so much poo has happened before. C'mon man, you're a whole lot smarter than that, you're just escalating things for fun...

A lot of fans are talking about the tough schedule. But I'm sure the opposing teams are looking at the Panthers and saying something along the lines of "Damn, the Panthers. They're gonna be tough." I think we're just as good as any of the NFL teams we play.

I hope they remember how the Panthers folded against the Cards and not take them seriously!

We had the bold in 2006. Every other year we do good so this is a down year.

You know, we ought to get ready for the war, because the last time our economy tanked like this, we were in a world war a few years later. You know, we really should get ready for a bunch of poo, cause so much poo has happened before. C'mon man, you're a whole lot smarter than that, you're just escalating things for fun...

Sarcasm, friends.

;)

Surely you can appreciate a little subversive humor, Mintal.

this is a dumb thread but there is nothing else to post on so I'll say this is a Panther's year because they are an active franchise with a working schedule and functioning payroll of which I am a fan.

What am I supposed to say? No? It's not going to be good for the Panther's this year?

again..this thread is stupid

Archived