• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is This Carolina Panther Year ?

rey2009

I have a strong feeling that this is going to be PANTHER year.

2002 - We were coming off a 1-15 season

2003 - Playoffs

2004 - Smitty broken leg

2005 - Playoffs

2006 - 8 n 8

2007 - Jake's busted elbow

2008 - Playoffs

2009 - Superbowl Win 9a8vtv.jpg :thumbsup:

I thought last year was our year. Even before the season started, I anticipated us going 11-5 and making the playoffs. I'm not going to make the same claim this year.

I will say, however, that I think we'll make the playoffs. But even that may be a bold claim, as we don't know how the other teams on our schedule -- including some strong interdivision rivals -- will perform, nor do we know how healthy the Panthers will be throughout the season.

I thought that we had the best chance to win the SB last year. I said as much heading into December.

We were healthy, and had a very good run game. IMO, if you can make the playoffs, with almost all of your starters healthy, you have a chance.

I thought that we had the best chance to win the SB last year. I said as much heading into December.

We were healthy, and had a very good run game. IMO, if you can make the playoffs, with almost all of your starters healthy, you have a chance.

i know right PLUS they were healthy

Well, the Panthers are due for some good luck in the injury department, that's for damn sure. Even last year, they had a different O-linemen out almost every week. Hopefully, they will break that vicious cycle of having a good year and then losing half the damn starters the next year.

Archived