• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sheldon Richardson (yes again)

TruCatzFan

It's a boring but safe pick. He looks to have the talent to start pretty quickly and it's a hole for us. Get a WR or CB at #44 and find a S and OT in free agency.

Who knows though, this draft is all over the place as far as where people will go. I just saw one draft with us taking Patterson at #44

Have any of you actually watched his highlights? He's impressive as fug and I'd love to have him on the Panthers.

Highlights don't show anything, but his good plays. If you want to see how good or bad a player is you have to watch game cut-ups on him. I got to tell you that he isn't no where near what people are hyping him up to be. To put him in a nut shell, he has a good motor, but isn't strong at all. Plus even when you look at his stats it's not where people hype him up to be. He get's pressure on the quarterback, ya, but he doesn't get a lot of sacks and his TFL is horrible. So ya I really don't want this guy in Charlotte, and if he visits charlotte one day please, don't be in Black and Blue, hopefully it's just for a vacation or something.

I just don't see the fit. He is a younger dwan Edwards at best. Yes he's a great rush DT, that all tho. He has short arms and is terrible against the run. If he is all thats left on the board when we pick i say pass and trade down. This logically really makes no sense to me at all. If the staff picks this guy i will start to question the people in charge.

I keep watching full game highlights of Richardson and the he has a good play every once in the while, but all the other times his either driven 5 yards back or no where near the ball... So whats the story on this guy? Why is he rated so high?

I keep watching full game highlights of Richardson and the he has a good play every once in the while, but all the other times his either driven 5 yards back or no where near the ball... So whats the story on this guy? Why is he rated so high?

I don't know, I just don't get it. Even his stats say that he is not elite. Ya I know he led the team in tackles, but who cares, when they are 5 to 10 yards down field. His TFL is just not good. Plus like you said he's getting pushed down the field 5 yards on running plays. Sheldon Richardson and Keenan Allen are just about the only players I don't want to draft at #14. I admit when they kept mocking us with Sheldon Richardson that added more fire to the flames, but I've watched his game cut up and it's not top 15 talent.

Archived