• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember Arizona......

AKPantherFan

I would help support the idea with 50 bucks. But here is another. What if the Panthers would let us hang a huge banner on the fence at training camp near the entrance that people who attended could sign. At the end of training camp it could be taken to the locker room to be hung as a rememberance.

All in all I'd say it's a lot better motivator than "Don't be the wildebeest" :sosp:

(was that Seifert or Capers? I'm thinking Seifert but could be wrong)

Edit: Looked it up. It was Seifert.

(pretty sure that's the first and only time a search has been done on the terms "panthers coach wildebeest") :confused:

For the 1st time since 2003 Fox thought it was necessary enough to remind the players.

Its the 1st time since he told them they weren't tough enough to play in the NFL that he has made such a statement.

I think its something to build on.....

If others feel the same, then we will go from there. If not then it will die.

no harm no foul......

I don't think so. I think Fox just doesn't like the media and this is one of the few things that leaked out. There's no way Fox has had the success he's had by going into the locker room saying 'it is what it is'. He keeps his real thoughts behind closed doors and tell the media enough to get through an interview.

I don't think so. I think Fox just doesn't like the media and this is one of the few things that leaked out. There's no way Fox has had the success he's had by going into the locker room saying 'it is what it is'. He keeps his real thoughts behind closed doors and tell the media enough to get through an interview.
I'm not sure if it has to do with liking the media, but this is the way I see Fox. To some coaches, spotlight and drama are a part of the game. Fox shrugs that off. He has an operational mode that doesn't play well to interviews, hardcore fans or armchair coaches. The interviews give little insight on the inner workings of the football team or the content of closed door operations or discussions. The hardcore fans ALWAYS want more insight, not less. As for armchair coaches, they seem to find his media communication style a symptom of a lack of fire in the locker room.

Archived