• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chair of the Carolina Huddle

chknwing

S8WkoDK.jpg

Looks like Spider Chair :blink:

lol when i was in college i had a buddy 6'8 350lbs who went to the waffle house one evening and did their all you can eat thing and they came up to him after a few plates of food and told him he couldn't have anymore. he said, "i thought this was all you can eat?" and they said "it is, sir, and you've had all you can eat." they went on to tell him that most people will only eat at most about $8-10 of food...which isn't much more than what the cost of the all you can eat thing anyways, but he had eaten about $30-40 worth. he thought it was funny after a little while that he was able to do that, but it pissed off some of us when he told us so every few weeks about 10 of us would go down there to do the all you can eat with the sole purpose of trying to shut the joint down. never happened....at least not while we were there.

good ol' college days.

Knew a guy in college who would order 2 large pizzas and 3 Diet Cokes.

it's amazing how much food i and my friends all consumed during that time.

it's been over 10 years and i still haven't worked all that off.

I hosted a draft party for a couple of friends some years back. Bought an insane amount of food. Figured it'd be enough for the entire time.

They went through everything I had before Round One was over, then started talking about ordering pizza :unsure:

Archived