• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I already hate the new Cowboys stadium!

John Fox

My hate for the Cowboys knows no bounds.

I hate their stadium, have hated their stadium, hated it when it was being built, hated it when it was in the planning stages and hated it before the idea to build it ever entered Jerry Jones wrinkly ass botox'd out brain.

*** those cockroach Wal-Mart shopping pieces of sh*t, their team and the piece of sh*t fuking city they hail from.

*** em all.

I hate their stadium, have hated their stadium, hated it when it was being built, hated it when it was in the planning stages and hated it before the idea to build it ever entered Jerry Jones wrinkly ass botox'd out brain.

*** those cockroach Wal-Mart shopping pieces of sh*t, their team and the piece of sh*t fuking city they hail from.

*** em all.

Geez, I wish you'd actually tell us how you really feel...

Yes, but won't it be lovely to see a stadium full of Cowboys fans, each choking on $30 worth of food as Williams and Stewart run all over America's team?
Yup...and considering the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game (December 28, 1996), it seems fitting that that this new behemoth might very well be home to the continuation of a 12 year tradition.

*** em all.

Ironically, I believe the new stadium shares a parking lot with a Wal Mart. :)

I hear that parking is a mess and costs $40 to park for those lucky enough to find a spot at the stadium. I think most of the parking will be about 1 mile away though.

Ironically, I believe the new stadium shares a parking lot with a Wal Mart. :)

I hear that parking is a mess and costs $40 to park for those lucky enough to find a spot at the stadium. I think most of the parking will be about 1 mile away though.

figures... Wal-Mart might as well be the Cowboys team store...

Archived