• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason talks with disgruntled Peppers

scpanther22

I honestly and fervently believe the Beast will beat Julius into the ground if Julius tries to make a spectacle of himself.

I hope there are cameras around.

i truly think the reason Pep hasnt been at OTAs and minicamp is because he doesnt want to deal with the press and the barrage of questions he will get thrown his way constantly..

for awhile, he held off the idiotic questions last year, like "hey, you think you can do better than 2.5 sacks this year Pep?"

but this year will be different.. i think it would be smart, like someone else said, to hold a press conference before camp or 1st week, and just get it all out there and answer as many Q's as he can.. they will still ask him throughout the camp and season, but the bulk will be dealt with in 1 day..

I see what you are saying. But why not show up early and get it out of the way. Instead of waiting until August when there are more important things to talk about......oh yeah he's not that bright. N/M

Well, if you're not going to be there first day of mandatory camp, just don't show up at all. If you haven't made you mind up by then, don't show up at all. Yes, I know he's not a Panther right now until he signs that tender, but I stick to my statements above. And yes, I'm all for him returning and even into him deciding he likes this new D and is willing to sign a long time contract...

Archived