• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Larry Beavers Kick/Punt returning and Receiving highlights

rey2009

Kick/Punt returning -

Receiving -

Dude looks absolutely unstoppable. I don't think I've ever seen anyone that invincible playing football. Yeahhe isn't playing USC but still, this kids legit.

He's gonna need to show a lot more for the pro game. His change of direction was not quick enough. His transition from first to final gear was too long. He flubbed too many catches. There were glimpses of potential in there, but don't expect an average fielding at the 30 yd line with 5+ yards of cushion for every catch in the NFL.

One thing I did like was how he was absolutely uncatchable in the open field. His in-line speed is absolutely top tier. That alone is not enough though. If you take 3+ seconds to reach top speed in the NFL in the return game, you will never reach top speed.

With what I've seen, He's certainly fast, but moreover he doesn't rely on his speed. He does use his blocks. He's not the make you miss once and jet guy. He's trying to score everytime he touches the ball and will make all the necessary cuts to do so.

That said, We'll have to wait til Preseason.

With what I've seen, He's certainly fast, but moreover he doesn't rely on his speed. He does use his blocks. He's not the make you miss once and jet guy. He's trying to score everytime he touches the ball and will make all the necessary cuts to do so.

That said, We'll have to wait til Preseason.

Yeah i know dude !!!

That what carolina has blocker and plus he fit in great

WATCH WHEN he on the TEAM

I don't know if he translates to the NFL, but I hope so. Also not too many players have 4.2 speed in the NFL either, faster for sure and some of his cut backs for td's wouldn't work. But if he was taught the basic's of returning kicks in the NFL. I think he would excel. the only question is does he make the team or not, is there room for him on the team??

all it means is that there will be great competition this year for returner and that aint bad. as for WR I dont see him making it, we have a 2nd round draft pick that is not getting any touches and he fits our scheme better. the only way we need another small receiver is is something happened to steve and im not hopping for that for sure. I think he will be one of those good camp stories that we never talk about come next year. But that is not based off of the highlight's at all im just looking at the team as a whole and what we allready have a vested interest in.

Archived