• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does any one thing Jake Can DO it one more time ????

rey2009

I really dont think he can do it

Really !! HE HAS TO PROVE ALL OF US THAT HE CAN DO

BY TAKE THE PANTHER TO SUPER BOWL !!!! :)

Just like steve smith got my respect.

2e0l5oj.jpg

I STILL CANT FOR GIVE :nono:

Jake does not have to prove ANYTHING to you.....get over it and move on.

Just to let you know > jake is Overrated

he does not need to me BUT TO THE FANZ !!!

Jake is overrated your right that, is why so many people love him and every time someone sees him out in Charlotte they go ask for his autograph instead of sending hate mail to his house because they think he shaved points from the Playoff game. He is also overrated because everyone considers him a top 10 quarterback instead of a mediocre top 25 or worse. He is also overrated because ESPN is constantly following him and telling everyone how amazing he is and that this is the Panthers year, instead of talking up a real time like the Dallas Cowboys, I mean why can't it be their year?(It's not like it was supposed to be their year last year or the year before that or the year before that or hell maybe the year before that year). Do you realize that the current write up on ESPN is the first article ESPN has praised Jake instead of tearing him down since the article on his return from Tommy John Surgery. But Jake is still overrated. GIVE ME A BREAK. IF JAKE IS OVERRATED THEN PEYTON MANNING IS THE WORST QUARTERBACK IN THE LEAGUE!!!

Hidden

That was cute. I won't list entire rosters of the teams but here are some people that think he can't:

Arizona Cardinals, Detroit Lions, Oakland Raiders.

Here's a few guys that think he CAN do it.

John Fox

Marty Hurney

Brad Hoover

Jonathan Stewart

DeAngelo Williams

Muhsin Muhammad

Steve Smith

Jordan Gross

Ryan Kalil

Jeff Otah

Travelle Wharton

Tyler Brayton

Charles Johnson

Ma'ake Kemoeatu

Damione Lewis

Jon Beason

Thomas Davis

Na'il Diggs

Chris Gamble

Charles Godfrey

Chris Harris

Richard Marshall

Julius Peppers

...just to name a few.

That was cute. The Lion's, Raider's and Cardinals think otherwise.

Here's a few guys that think he CAN do it.

John Fox

Marty Hurney

Brad Hoover

Jonathan Stewart

DeAngelo Williams

Muhsin Muhammad

Steve Smith

Jordan Gross

Ryan Kalil

Jeff Otah

Travelle Wharton

Tyler Brayton

Charles Johnson

Ma'ake Kemoeatu

Damione Lewis

Jon Beason

Thomas Davis

Na'il Diggs

Chris Gamble

Charles Godfrey

Chris Harris

Richard Marshall

Julius Peppers

...just to name a few.

the Lions and Raiders also wish he was there QB...I dont know whats so hard about seeing the fact that without Jake we didnt make the playoffs. Jake comes back and we go 12-4 and have a first round bye...Yea i think ill take Jake anyday...sorry idiots! Maybe if the defense knew how to cover Fitzgerald we would have been able to run more, its not like they even had to worry about Boldin, what should the other teams say...

How in the hell is Jake Delhomme overrated anyway? Has the NFL Network been singing his praises lately? What about ESPN? Even here, he gets bashed much more than he gets praised and even his fans, which includes myself, don't ever claim that he's one of the elite. Some of us just believe that he is capable of leading this team, regardless of the stats.

How in the hell is Jake Delhomme overrated anyway? Has the NFL Network been singing his praises lately? What about ESPN? Even here, he gets bashed much more than he gets praised and even his fans, which includes myself, don't ever claim that he's one of the elite. Some of us just believe that he is capable of leading this team, regardless of the stats.

That is exactly what I said about seven posts ago. The dude that posted Jake Delhomme is overrated has got to be completely oblivious to the situation at hand.

Archived