• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does any one thing Jake Can DO it one more time ????

rey2009

I don't understand the title of your post.

By the way, what did Steve Smith prove to us? He's awesome... indeed. BUT I don't think he took us to a SuperBowl that Jake didn't.

If this thread is in reference to the Cardinals' game... let it go. It's over. Fox still has a job and as long as Fox has a job, Jake will have his. That much is apparent.

i don't understand the title of your post.

By the way, what did steve smith prove to us? He's awesome... Indeed. But i don't think he took us to a superbowl that jake didn't.

If this thread is in reference to the cardinals' game... Let it go. It's over. Fox still has a job and as long as fox has a job, jake will have his. That much is apparent.

my bad !!!!!! Title

steve smith prove much more then you think

jake better change !!!!!

I really dont think he can do it

Really !! HE HAS TO PROVE ALL OF US THAT HE CAN DO

BY TAKE THE PANTHER TO SUPER BOWL !!!! :)

Just like steve smith got my respect.

2e0l5oj.jpg

I STILL CANT FOR GIVE :nono:

:Chevy_anim::Chevy_anim::Chevy_anim:

Well im glad you do, because this poo is fuging confusing me!

This thread only solidifies the fact that you should have to pass a basic IQ and language test before you get your internet license.

Chill then DAMN !

I got a lot of mouth but I really dont want to cause problem over the internet !!

Jake is Starter so what !!

We have to see if he still has it in himself one more time.

because if doesn't we need to find a NEW QB !

Chill then DAMN !

I got a lot of mouth but I really dont want to cause problem over the internet !!

Jake is Starter so what !!

We have to see if he still has it in himself one more time.

because if doesn't we need to find a NEW QB !

If any of your posts were even half way legible or coherent, then I might be slightly worried...

To answer the thread, yes I do think that Jake can guide the team to a deep playoff run. Not so much that I think Jake is a great QB, but because he has a great O-Line, a great set of RB's and a great Steve Smith.

Yes actually I do think he can. He was in the top 10 on a bunch of key advanced stats for QB's. That a year removed from TMJ, which takes two years to fully recover from. So to answer your question, Jake can take this team back to the Super Bowl. However it takes more then one player to get there, the rest of the guys have to put forth the same effort and determination in that Smith and Jake put in.

To answer the thread, yes I do think that Jake can guide the team to a deep playoff run. Not so much that I think Jake is a great QB, but because he has a great O-Line, a great set of RB's and a great Steve Smith.

Your right

But he has to prove to ALL TO THE OTHER FANZ

I think the same way about jake but I have to see it to believe it

Archived