• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you rage if we took Tyler Eifert?

CardiacCats

2 TE sets is what made our offense so great 2 seasons ago. If we go back to that, we almost need to find another starter at TE. I wouldn't be mad at this pick.

I agree with this to a degree. Last year we got away from our offense early in the season but I think we had a very capable TE on the roster last year in Barnidge.

Last year it was a scheme issue more than a talent issue.

Nope. Life is too short to get irate over things like sports or politics. I just don't get how people get so invested in the off-season, Draft, training camp, etc. Football is some of you guys' lives. That's so sad.

http://youtu.be/V4EdJ0tb4Gw

all the armchair quarterbacks in the world could get mad taking him at #14, but if thats what Gettleman and the scouts think is BPA .....go for it. People on this board were raging mad when we took the Keek last year and people were LOLing all over the place at Seattle "reaching" for Bruce Irvin....and how did that turn out for both teams?....yeah.....we have a good track record in the first and Hurney isn't still around to trade all of our future picks away on draft day.....

with that being said, I think Olsen and Eifert would give us a crazy good set of TEs for many years to come and I'd be happy. He's #1 ranked TE, guys like Allen and Richardson are not 'cant miss prospects'....just sayin...

Archived