• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you rage if we took Tyler Eifert?

CardiacCats

I would really love the pick. Yeah if we could trade down and still get him that would be ideal but if not take him.

An offense with him, olsen, smith, stewart and tolbert would be a matchup nightmare. You can spread a defense out getting safeties and lbs out of position if the defense goes base. If they go small power it down their throats.

Nope. Life is too short to get irate over things like sports or politics. I just don't get how people get so invested in the off-season, Draft, training camp, etc. Football is some of you guys' lives. That's so sad.

Could be worse i could be robbing a store, killing someone, shooting up heroin in my basement... you get the idea.

I would rather take a good TE in the 2nd than a WR in either the 1st or 2nd.

Our WR corp is solid with the additions of Hixon and Ginn....not spectacular, bu solid.

2 TE sets with another pass catching TE would do more for this offense than another WR at this point.

Now, we do need to find Smitty's replacement. But, I still just don't see any of the WR's in this class as can't miss #1 WR's.

Archived