• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you rage if we took Tyler Eifert?

CardiacCats

Nope. Life is too short to get irate over things like sports or politics. I just don't get how people get so invested in the off-season, Draft, training camp, etc. Football is some of you guys' lives. That's so sad.

It's a healthy obsession. I sometimes get lost in perspective, but most of us do realize at the end of the day it is just a game.

lmao. No idea why so many want Allen here and get pissed when someone brings up Richardson as a possibility

I'm not a fan of drafting Richardson. Wouldn't be pissed if we did (Allen either). I just would prefer a NT. The only pick that i'd be pissed about is Vaccaro. And even then I'd get over it and support him.

I may be in the minority, but I'd take Eifert in a heartbeat if we traded down in the 1st and gained an extra 2nd. That being said, I've seen some mocks with Eifert going as high as Tampa at #13 so I have no clue exactly where he'll go in the 1st, but I wouldn't take him at #14. The more flashy picks would be if we traded down and got Cyprien in the 20's, Warford with our 2nd and Brandon Williams with the trade 2nd.

Archived