• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My final mock draft

CardiacCats

Richardson's pass rushing skills are overblown. NOT ELITE- 4 sacks, 10 TFL, you want to say that is ELITE production???? This guy went against some guys who will become math teachers or drug dealers and only put up those pedestrian numbers, why? Because you cannot equate athleticism to pass rushing skills without production. Drafting Sheldon Richardson would be like having a hot girlfriend when you have no penis to ram in her. All of athleticism means nothing if you cannot seal the deal, Sheldon cannot.

So Warmack, Barret Jones and Warfield will be math teachers and are not good competition?

Will this math teacher thing happen after the 10 years and Multiple Pro bowl they will play?

Keyword in my post being SOME. Annnnnd it is Warford..not Warfield

Then every DT in this draft faced subpar competition. Doesn't change the fact that you won't find better competition then you will in the SEC.

And this is coming from a BIG 10 UM fan. But right now that's reality. Plain and Simple Floyd and Richardson faced the best Olinemen on a week to week basis. So to talk about they didn't face competition is assnine.

Then every DT in this draft faced subpar competition. Doesn't change the fact that you won't find better competition then you will in the SEC.

And this is coming from a BIG 10 UM fan. But right now that's reality. Plain and Simple Floyd and Richardson faced the best Olinemen on a week to week basis. So to talk about they didn't face competition is assnine.

you are missing my point which as that all prospects face equal and inferior prospects. The ones who are elite dominate those who are inferior to them. Richardson didn't dominate anyone, therefore is not elite...good athlete, yes...good football player, yes.....elite DT, no.

Archived