• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

May I make a suggestion?

ThPantherFan

Given the massive popularity of the Madden games, it could very easily be considered a sort of marketing/PR aspect of the Carolina Panthers franchise, and thus should be up for discussion on this particular forum.

Horse crap! This forum is for Panther related, real, football and not games or fantasies.

its the off season nobody should gripe about this...in the regular season yes..but why now if it gets people talking i say let it go for now

Because the wife is gone for the week and I'm here by myself. The laundry lost my shirts and pants, a lady backed into my car in the parking lot and I'm fighting her insurance, I haven't had sex since Friday, and I'm bored. Enough reasons?

Pretty much anything remotely Panther or even NFL related stays in the main forum in the offseason. Otherwise, the forum just dies.

I'm not a big Madden thread fan but it breaks up the monotony of all the "A good friend of mine knows we're about to send Pep to the Redskins for 5 1sts and a box of Crunch n Munch because my buddy saw Julius in an nightclub drinking Cristal with Dan Snyder" threads.

Archived