• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JStew had sore left achilles

hdevonxz

Jonathan Stewart revealed that a sore left Achilles is the injury that has kept him out of Panthers OTAs this offseason.

The Achilles problem is believed to have developed while Stewart was overcompensating for his injured toe last season. He did run sprints Tuesday and reportedly looked close to 100 percent. Stewart expects to be ready for training camp in early August.

Source: Gaston Gazette

That's an awfully long time to still have a sore achilles tendon from last year? Just sayin'...

not when you don't know it's hurt.

i've been to physical therapy for one injury only to find something else wrong because i compensated for the initial problem.

if i'm not mistaken, stewart went home after the season was over. chances are he didn't see any doctors or physical therapists when he was there.

one visit to the team physicians here revealed the problem.

not when you don't know it's hurt.

i've been to physical therapy for one injury only to find something else wrong because i compensated for the initial problem.

if i'm not mistaken, stewart went home after the season was over. chances are he didn't see any doctors or physical therapists when he was there.

one visit to the team physicians here revealed the problem.

Oh, I know it. Getting a muscle cramp and you compensate for it and it causes a lot more damage. Just saying that between January and June you should heal up. I know that a minor ache will keep you ought of voluntary OTAs, but it just seems a long time for me and if he was hurting, why didn't he go to a rolfer and take care of it?

I know that a minor ache will keep you ought of voluntary OTAs, but it just seems a long time for me and if he was hurting, why didn't he go to a rolfer and take care of it?

cause he's a cornbread fed country bred haus.

seriously. it takes a lot to get some people to go to a doctor. i know i'm stubborn like that. unless there's excessive blood or something twisted in a direction that it's not supposed to go in, i won't go until i feel it's absolutely necessary.

i honestly believe he wouldn't have had turf toe surgery if it didn't hurt his chances of getting into the nfl early.

cause he's a cornbread fed country bred haus.

seriously. it takes a lot to get some people to go to a doctor. i know i'm stubborn like that. unless there's excessive blood or something twisted in a direction that it's not supposed to go in, i won't go until i feel it's absolutely necessary.

i honestly believe he wouldn't have had turf toe surgery if it didn't hurt his chances of getting into the nfl early.

I have those same tendency's myself, but when you make you're living based upon your health, you need to be a little more attentive than that... Jonathan is probably my favorite player, I hate to see him on the sidelines...

Archived