• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Masters

TruCatzFan

Nope, not yet... they're talking about making them illegal.

Freddy playing good again at Augusta... hasn't lasted the last two years though...

Yeah I hope Freddy's back holds up, would be awesome if he's in contention Sunday..

It's a wide open tournament so far, anybody's game.

As far as the belly putters, outlaw those damned things.

Hate 'em.

Dustin Johnson is pretty damn good golfer when he's not hungover, eh?

Also I have a question that I honestly don't know the answer - If Dustin Johnson or Tiger or somebody ordered a liquor drink before teeing off on the 9th, can he drink it?

Dustin Johnson is pretty damn good golfer when he's not hungover, eh?

Also I have a question that I honestly don't know the answer - If Dustin Johnson or Tiger or somebody ordered a liquor drink before teeing off on the 9th, can he drink it?

Dustin plays well, but not so much under pressure...

IDK for sure about the drink... I don't see why not. I doubt the PGA would want them to flaunt it, but there's no rule against it that I'm aware of. As far as I know, however... they don't serve liquor at Augusta. I'm sure you can get it in the clubhouse, but not on the course.

That stroke penalty is absurd. Augusta doesn't want this kid to make the cut. It will bring to much of a media circus there.

I'm reading this reaction all over the place. I think he must have been playing reeally slow. They showed the official warn him at least twice including on 16 before they got him on 17.

Archived