• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Masters

TruCatzFan

I don't know why, but for some reason I'm a million times more excited for it this year!

I don't know if its got more to do with the fact that I live in Alaska now, and haven't played in months...

OR

If I'm more excited because Tiger is #1 again and is playing lights out.

Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

Discuss

Was gonna start a thread this week... so thanks TCF.

I definitely think Tiger will be in the running this year... although I still can't pull for him.

I think Oosthuizen has a shot... Phil is playing pretty well... who knows what Bubba can do...

I hope the weather stays good like it is now.

There will be a viewing party at my house Saturday and Sunday.

I think Tiger is gonna take it. But I just hope it's going to be exciting honestly. March Madness wasnt very exciting at all imo.

The Masters will hold me over until the schedule comes out, and then the draft.

Can't wait to sit down this weekend and watch golf! Even better the wife is excited about it as well. My 2 year old son watches golf in amazement. I went to sports authority earlier in the week and saw the smallest golf bags... It almost brought tears to my eyes just thinking about teaching my son how to play the game

I wish my kids would play... they have no interest...

I played yesterday. First decent weather day we've had in a while...

Cant get my daughter out there to save my life.

Haven't given up convincing her she needs a game as so much business is done on the Course today.

At least the fun part.

It just snowed another 2 feet up here in Alaska over the weekend and through today. I'm so depressed. The Masters will really do my heart and mind some good! I miss the South so damned bad!

Time difference will be challenging. I don't really know how I will wake up this weekend at 8 am and start drinking beer, but I'm gonna try. Football season will be the real challenge though.

I will be DVRing every round though, just in case.

Archived