• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stallworth gets 30 days for murder.

Kevin Greene

The sentence actually makes some sense to me along with the financial settlement... he did only get 30 days jail time, but he also got 1000 hours of community service and 10 years probation. Maybe the DA and judge are thinking that since he is a pro ball player he can do more good with that community service than being locked up and IF the probation works like it should, he had better keep his poo straight for a very, very long time or face much more serious consequences.

I know theres a thread already on stalworth, but theres none on this topic feel free to move or lock it. How the *** does Stallworth get off with 30 days in jail and yet Vick spends 2 years in prison for killing dogs? The guy commited vehicular manslaughter while under the influence and yet he gets 30 days and most likely will be reinstated? While yet they ruined vicks carrer made him out like the devil, made him spend 2 yrs in PRISON, every city hates him, the guy might not get reinstated... People I dont care if its 100 dogs all hanging from a tree found in his mansion that to me should still be less then killing a human. Put in fuking perspective its dogs not humans dogs. This pisses me off so bad.

Why do people keep comparing this to Vick? Vicks punishment was appropriate for his crimes. Stallworth is getting off almost scott free. So the Miami Dade county courts are letting him off with a slap on the wrist. What does that have to do with Virginia giving Vick what he deserves?

I'd kill a person faster than a dog. Dogs are man's best friend. Loyal. Loving. Innocent. Humans got it coming. I've beat the poo out of plenty of people. Never laid hands on a dog though.

Yup humans are poo thats why its ok for an innocent life thats barely started to be aborted... But your right id never touch lasy a mans best friend.

Why do people keep comparing this to Vick? Vicks punishment was appropriate for his crimes. Stallworth is getting off almost scott free. So the Miami Dade county courts are letting him off with a slap on the wrist. What does that have to do with Virginia giving Vick what he deserves?

Because personally does not deserve what he got im sorry he didnt, i dont find it right what he did, but he didnt deserve what he got... How do you think that family feels knowing that Stallworth got off with only 30 days?

Because personally does not deserve what he got im sorry he didnt, i dont find it right what he did, but he didnt deserve what he got... How do you think that family feels knowing that Stallworth got off with only 30 days?

They feel fine with it being several million dollars richer. In fact, them being fine with it is why he got the little time he got in the first place.

Apparently there was more to the sentence.

In addition to the prison term, two years of house arrest, and eight years of probation, Stallworth’s sentence includes the following terms: a $2,500 donation to Mothers Against Drunk Driving; a $2,500 donation to Parents of Murdered Children; and a lifetime forfeiture of his driver’s license.

So will two years house arrest keep him from playing football?

Archived