• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Xbox Gamer Francis, He Mad Bro

chknwing

hahaha thats great, his character "Francis" always cracks me up, nothing like an angry fat man to get the belly laughs going.

But I do agree with him, that the always online DRM whathaveyou is an affront to people who want to play games but don't believe that being online makes things a better experience. For so many years now, we've gotten along just fine with no always-online bs. See: SimCity and Diablo3 for great examples of why always online DRM is a complete joke.

I can understand that a game like Diablo 3 is online, mainly because of all dupes and whatnot that happened in D2. However, a game like Sim City should not be required to be played online, it's just ridiculous. Most games, shouldn't requite this. Diablo3 is an exception, as I'd call it more MMOish.

He's playing a character but he's 100% telling the truth. I'm 100% loyal to Xbox right now. I can deal with the subscription fees and ads on my dashboard because I think they supply a very good service and it's superior to the PS3. But if they make it to where you HAVE to have an internet connection just to play some bullshit single player game that 100% doesn't require it I won't be buying the next one.

He won't live to see 40. Hope all that crap is worth it.

I've been subscribed to him for a few years now. For those few years he's also had a weight loss channel and I've never been able to see any results.

I always wonder where these morbidly obese gamers buy their office chairs. Also, how much they must have to spend on a 500 lb tested chair. It damn sure ain't the kind you pick up at Staples for $40. I mean mine broke from the mere repeated stress of me leaning back to whack off in it, and I only weighed 200 at the time.

Archived