• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bacarri Rambo in the second?

dustin703000

drug issues could make him his teams worse nightmare.

Wasn't the drug related suspension based on a positive test for marijuana? I don't really condone the use of the stuff, but I wouldn't really be up in arms over some weed use. It's not like he was hooked on meth or heroin, right?

Wasn't the drug related suspension based on a positive test for marijuana? I don't really condone the use of the stuff, but I wouldn't really be up in arms over some weed use. It's not like he was hooked on meth or heroin, right?

i don't know. i was just throwing poo out there.

if it was just the brownie episode then it's really a non-factor. i suspect hat he'd be properly vetted and probably more so because of the suspension/failed drug test. it's hard to believe it would be just one incident so they'd probably check it out completely.

and count me in on those who love the idea of a guy name rambo anywhere on defense, esp. one as abusive as he can be.

if you add him and a beast like jesse williams and still manage to get a good WR in the draft i would consider it to be a monumental success.

problem with thumper safties like rambo and even cyprien is that they are likely to get flags thrown at them occassionally by "safeties are mean bullies" rules that they started enforcing last year...although i think the penalties would be worth it because of the hits and the fear instilled in the WRs.

i think the penalties would be worth it because of the hits and the fear instilled in the WRs.

Nail on the head there. I would love this guy in rd 3 if he was there. I think he fits well into our D scheme of hard hitters.

I would love to see our D earn a feared reputation for hard hits, even if we get a few flags here or there... re: THE KRAKEN

Whiny bitch .. do not want

@gamecocksblog UGA's Bacarri Rambo with the head-scratcher quote of the day, on Lattimore: "He wasn't very tough. We were just missing tackles."

for more laughter at his stupidity check this thread http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=133363

If you like a guy..n he is projected in the 3rd..you have no 3rd..so a reach happens.

Its why I get confused when someone says no player A is projected late first not top 15...if thats your guy you have to take him where you pick bc he will not be there in the second.

Archived