• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bacarri Rambo in the second?

dustin703000

He will go in the 2nd or 3rd (most likely 3rd with his off the field / character concerns)

We almost have to go DL in the 2nd if we dont trade down and take Allen, Austin, or Patterson at 14.

Easy fix: take DT in the 1st, Rambo in the 2nd, win.

But you're right. If we don't take DT in the 1st, we almost have to in the 2nd.

Id like to see some draft day trades to get us a pick in the third with all the needs we need to fill on D, i also think we could hold out

until next year on the WR position, Jordan Matthews out of Vandy is a beast and id like to see us go after a bigger receiver if we are taking one in the first. Tavon is good but just to small and he is no Steve Smith.

Id like to see some draft day trades to get us a pick in the third with all the needs we need to fill on D, i also think we could hold out

until next year on the WR position, Jordan Matthews out of Vandy is a beast and id like to see us go after a bigger receiver if we are taking one in the first. Tavon is good but just to small and he is no Steve Smith.

With Hixon, I dont want us to draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd.

Much rather trade down and go DT, CB, S, OG or some combination.

With Hixon, I dont want us to draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd.

Much rather trade down and go DT, CB, S, OG or some combination.

My sentiments exactly. We can sustain at the WR position this year and fill other needs. If we walked out of this draft with any 3 out of 4 of those positions you mentioned then Id bet we greatly improved our chances to be a winning team.

Archived