• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sheldon Richardson, is he even a good fit here?

CardiacCats

Really???

This is worst then your bull poo breakdown of the video.

really did not want to get into a pitter patter with you.

its my opinion genius and that is all. basically what you are doing but with far less ass to mouth analogy.

so please refrain from attacking me and i'll keep it kool, k?

really did not want to get into a pitter patter with you.

its my opinion genius and that is all. basically what you are doing but with far less ass to mouth analogy.

so please refrain from attacking me and i'll keep it kool, k?

Your opinion is back up by poo so it isn't worth well................. poo.

I'm attacking your worth poo opinion not you.

I ask you to watch the video and count how many times you seen him get pushed back. Then match that to how many times he got in the backfield. And all you had was ..............................poo.

It's hysterical at this point. You actually believe the SEC is a minor league for the NFL. It's not. Like I've reiterated to you, it doesn't matter if NFL teams drafted 300+ SEC players. Over half of those prospects aren't starting and/or aren't in the league anymore. So your stat is meaningless.

No, not really. Anyone that isn't blind can spot Richardson being a nonfactor in the ground game because Guards and Centers overpower him.

How is a player not a factor when most of the run plays are design to run away from him? How many times in these videos are they running at him?

Not to mention the penetrating he is getting on a lot of running plays.

The question is are you blind?

Your opinion is back up by poo so it isn't worth well................. poo.

I'm attacking your worth poo opinion not you.

I ask you to watch the video and count how many times you seen him get pushed back. Then match that to how many times he got in the backfield. And all you had was ..............................poo.

i thought you were quoting me because you agreed with me and just typed a question like a statement.

im not going to count. i can tell by watching that he is not what we need. this board is full of opinions, deal with it.

now piss off

How many NFL prospects did The Golden Calf of Bristol overwhelm? Or for that matter, how many top prospects did JaMarcus Russell overwhelm? How many top tier DBs did Troy Williamson burn in 04? How dominant was Fernando Bryant against WRs at the pro level? Is Johnathan Sullivan in the HOF yet?

Answer a Question with a Question. So you don't have to answer the original question. Good strategy.

i thought you were quoting me because you agreed with me and just typed a question like a statement.

im not going to count. i can tell by watching that he is not what we need. this board is full of opinions, deal with it.

now piss off

So again you base your opinion on nothing. Cool so now we know it's worth nothing.

Does he do it better as a pass rusher? Yes.

Is he the more well-rounded prospect? No.

While Richardson is a terror at shooting through the gap, he doesn't overwhelm prospects like D. Jones, Short and B. Williams (who can pressure the QB, stuff the run and hold a stronger point of attack). Improving his strength and technique holds no guarantees. Richardson gets swept away by mid-tier talent and that's a huge red flag. You may like him, but he's a high risk for the Panthers, especially since our run defense desperately needs an upgrade -- Sheldon doesn't offer that.

Williams doesn't have the quickness to consistently shoot the gap in the NFL. Check out his shuttle, cone, and broad jump numbers--he doesn't have Richardson's explosiveness.

Eh, I still think you're exaggerating. He didn't get beat consistently by mid-tier talent. He doesn't have the ability to anchor against the run against NFL competition right now, but it's not as big an issue as you claim.

That's ironic considering I'm still awaiting your answers to my previous questions. Oh well. I shouldn't have expected any form of intelligence from someone who appears to have grammar issues.

I could only imagine the worthless arguments you likely had against Von Miller, Luke Kuechly, Calvin Johnson, Matt Ryan, Adrian Peterson and Aaron Rodgers just because they weren't from the SEC. Whew. Seriously, if that's the only ammunition you have against Short, then you sir defy the law of physics for dolts everywhere.

None of your topic changing tactics explain. How you are making a comparison on players ability to play the run from a YouTube video when one player is playing a Oline where 3 players will be drafted high this year and other 2 players aren't facing the same competition.

You can try to portray this sophisticated facade over the internet but it doesn't change. How stupid your methods for analysis is.

are you watching the vids above?

cant say that i see him even going in the 1st with those highlights... but its all in good fun.

i made the mistake of reading too many mocks without watching enough footage... now im not convinced.

Believe me i hoping star falls(pipe dream), but after the recent wr signings i'm thinking were not going wr in the first. I do see that he gets push back at times but bulk him up and coach him up

and i can see that being fixed. I would also like to say drafting him in the first would be a 50/50 gamble that's why i would like him in the second but he will most likely not be there, taking him in the first is a risk we cannot take but i think people overreact to his run stopping skills. It's just a scary though if you add this dude to our d line. But im on board to get the most complete player at 14

Believe me i hoping star falls(pipe dream), but after the recent wr signings i'm thinking were not going wr in the first. I do see that he gets push back at times but bulk him up and coach him up

and i can see that being fixed. I would also like to say drafting him in the first would be a 50/50 gamble that's why i would like him in the second but he will most likely not be there, taking him in the first is a risk we cannot take but i think people overreact to his run stopping skills. It's just a scary though if you add this dude to our d line. But im on board to get the most complete player at 14

Everybody would be OK with other players if drafted. But this idea of him not being a fit here or being mad if we draft him is stupid. His versatility and Rivera's defensive mind alone makes him a intriguing pick for us.

Archived