• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints, Falcons, or Bucs

bigdog_10_2002

Seriously what kind of choice it that? I pick E. Fillet my skin off piece by piece and swim in a pool of rubbing alcohol. I hate all three teams and would hate to see anyone of them win a Superbowl before we do. In Tampa's case it was an abberation the first time. If they won again they would never shut up.

Seriously what kind of choice it that? I pick E. Fillet my skin off piece by piece and swim in a pool of rubbing alcohol. I hate all three teams and would hate to see anyone of them win a Superbowl before we do. In Tampa's case it was an abberation the first time. If they won again they would never shut up.

:iamwithstupid:

From FOX 26 in Houston: "It's a hard thing to look back on because it was such a hard thing to overcome," (Barret) Robbins said in the interview. "It was such a hard thing to forgive myself for. As much as you want to do it, forgive yourself that is, it's the hardest thing in the world to do. I felt that if I had played that game, we had a lot better chance to win. I felt we would have been able to win that game. It was an extremely exhausting event and put me down as far as I probably ever had to go at that point in my life."

That, and Gruden was the ex-Raiders coach. What a stroke of luck. Having said that, luck is exactly what you need to go all the way. Nothing is ever a sure thing. Ask the Patriots about what they think about the "helmet catch".:cool:

Are you nuts?? :eek: None of them ever.

And whoever said the buc fans are "tolerable" ...... never sat by the visitors tunnel at boa stadium. They are the worst of the three now that vick is gone. Arrogant punks who were really Gruden fans. Bet they're crying now.

Archived