• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another CardiacCats Mock

CardiacCats

hi-res-155371373_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

1. Tavon Austin. WR. WVU.

I'm iffy on this, it seems like a high risk/high reward. But we have to start finding future receivers to add around Cam, and Austin could potentially be one of the most dangerous slot receivers in the NFL in a few years. It sounds like we have heavy interest in him and could be looking to make a big splash here. He's small, but incredibly fast and sure would add excitement.

ncf_u_wrehwilson_ps_600.jpg

2. Blidi Wreh-Wilson. UConn. CB.

There will be a world of options in round 2 if we go WR in round 1. DT, CB, S, OG and OT could all use upgrades. However looking at our roster I'm not seeing a #1 CB. DJ Moore is probably the best option to fill that void this year and that's a scary thought in our division. This guy definitely starts week 1 and should be a starter for years going forward. Great size, good speed.

78i79da3e608qu96.jpg

4. Brian Winters. OT/OG. Kent State

Here's that offensive line depth. Winters dominated the MAC as a senior and many scouts say he has the skills to play tackle or guard at the next level, so he'd be a nice prospect for us to add in round 4. He's projected to go late third-early fifth round, so here midway through the fourth sounds like a good place for hm.

PHO-10Sep06-249814.jpg

5. AJ Francis. DT. Maryland.

I really wish we could find a true NT to add in this draft. I wanted to be a homer and give us Jessee Williams so bad in round 2, but I don't even think it's realistic. Francis at least gives us a prospect at the position and some depth, he had a nice senior season in the ACC with 43 tackles, 9 for loss and 4 sacks.

Zeke+Motta+Michigan+v+Notre+Dame+Hfsud1GxcAyl.jpg

6. Zeke Motta. S. Notre Dame

This late I'm good with adding Motta. Things have been going downhill for Motta ever since the National Championship game but he still was a good player in college and probably would compete for immediate playing time here.

The end. I feel like this draft sucks

Archived