• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Louisville's Kevin Ware Suffers Gruesome Leg Injury During Elite Eight Match

chknwing

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• PFN.. 28) Bryce Young, Carolina Panthers It’s just one week, but so far, Bryce Young doesn’t look any better under new head coach Dave Canales and with an improved supporting cast on offense. Young finished Week 1 as PFN’s fourth-worst quarterback of the week, with Watson being the only non-rookie starter with a worse grade. Perhaps the most worrisome sign with Young was his 52.1 passer rating from a clean pocket.
    • Fresh NFL QB index... Only one behind him is Daniel Jones and that's probably because Bryce got the little rushing td Rank 31     Bryce Young Carolina Panthers · Year 2 2024 stats: 1 game | 43.3 pct | 161 pass yds | 5.4 ypa | 0 pass TD | 2 INT | 12 rush yds | 1 rush TD | 0 fumbles   The reclamation project couldn't have started much worse. Young never appeared comfortable against the Saints. He missed open receivers (throwing two interceptions), struggled to make the most of scrambles and only occasionally navigated the pocket well enough to find targets amid the madness of an NFL play. The Panthers lack talent and were buried before they even had time to blink, forcing them into a pass-heavy approach that only made the situation worse for Young. He did throw a few nice passes in garbage time, but getting him right is going to be a long process.
    • If he were just simply dropped in. If he had been on the team the investment in offense would not have to have been so over the top. We'd have better on defense.  The loading up the offense just went over and above. Hell when I was posting the tally of offense vs defense drafting, it didn't hit me upside the head until I saw it on the field. As far as the defense, they have had very little time as a unit, pieces in and out every day almost. They will get better with reps together but with Derrrick out, that's tough.