• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Louisville's Kevin Ware Suffers Gruesome Leg Injury During Elite Eight Match

chknwing

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Deion had 2 sons playing plus Hunter.  Also Prime thinks he has more than 2 players.  He is claiming he could have 5 first rounders... https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/news/deion-sanders-colorado-win-total-portal-first-round-picks/c3fc107953d7b9e20f7c2d2e Sanders, however, was quick to point out there are more potential first-round players on this year’s roster, including receiver Jimmy Horn Jr. and guard Tyler Brown. FAU transfer LaJohntay Wester, who had 108 catches for 1,168 yards and eight TDs last season, also joins the offense. Defensive ends BJ Green and Dayon Hayes – who transferred from Arizona State and Pitt, respectively – combined for 10 sacks and 22 tackles for loss.  So, yeah, Colorado has more talent in 2024.  "Scouts are here every day, representing durn near every team in the first several practices," Sanders said. "That says a lot about the program. That says about the recruiting ability. That says about some wonderful things that people fail to mention."
    • Success, to me, is if the coaching staff shows they are uo to it even if Young isnt.
    • So I guess the media is just lying to all of us. It's literally the same team from last season. 2 outstanding players surrounded with trash.   If they had more than 2 players they wouldn't be so bad. That defense is flat out atrocious. Yet you're trying to convince me they have more than 2 great players. If so who are those other great players?   I'll wait...