• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Louisville's Kevin Ware Suffers Gruesome Leg Injury During Elite Eight Match

chknwing

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• average, overpaid a few times, always renegotiated for the team, probably really loves being a panther. AJ Klein with bigger draft credentials.
    • Nowhere was that statement made. You are making an assumption from a post that doesn't have that context. I'll be happy to provide it since you apparently think that's my POV which is frankly preposterous. Simply put NFL Salaries have ballooned substantially over the last 20 years. Nobody is saying Shaq Thompson or any particular player are only about the money. Some might be I don't know. The point was the significant increase in salaries for even decent starters let alone star players and their exorbitant contracts makes it at minimum more tolerable to play for a franchise that might not be contending for playoffs or a title. I don't see anything wrong with acknowledging that fact of life. We're adults here. We know how the world works yes? Okay cool.
    • they got freaking 5 stars coming in to play OL.  They got tons of legit talent there....and again, they ain't playing in the SEC where you need some UGA roster to be considered talented.  Sanders has tons of portal talent.  again, the reason you think they only got 2 players....is EVERYTHING they do is about his son and showcasing him.  Which includes playing calling and the overprioritizing of the play from the QB spot.  I'm not doing this talk anymore this year.  Deion will be gone after this year and none of it will matter.   He is a bad game day coach, he doesn't care about program building, and he will be gone when his sons are done.