• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gamble anxious to take on opposition's top receiver

scpanther22

he admits it was a frustrating day because he wanted to face Fitzgerald one-on-one.

“It was kind of frustrating, but you have to play what’s called,” Gamble said. “I wish I could have been on him… I felt like that game I wanted to play on him because I felt like they were going to go to him a lot. I was ready to play him.”

on the meeks DEF

I like it because you don’t have to think that much,” Gamble said. “You just go out and play fast and try to make plays. So I like it simple.”

http://www.carolinagrowl.com/Read.aspx?Story=1101

I like it because you don’t have to think that much,” Gamble said. “You just go out and play fast and try to make plays. So I like it simple.”

damn, Fox still controlling poo as usual.. lmao..

I'm glad to see Gamble's confidence..

“It was kind of frustrating, but you have to play what’s called,” Gamble said. “I wish I could have been on him… I felt like that game I wanted to play on him because I felt like they were going to go to him a lot. I was ready to play him.”

So glad that son of a b*tch Turdovac is gone

"I like it because you don’t have to think that much,” Gamble said. “You just go out and play fast and try to make plays. So I like it simple.”

Not to be weird or anything, but wasn't that the way the Defense played last season in the first half before things changed?

Didn't they say they were "dumbing down the Defense" in not so specific terms, to let the guys "not think as much" and go out and "play their game"?

Not to be weird or anything, but wasn't that the way the Defense played last season in the first half before things changed?

Didn't they say they were "dumbing down the Defense" in not so specific terms, to let the guys "not think as much" and go out and "play their game"?

That's what I keep saying.

:confused:

And it looked like we were getting good results. Then the bye week where they must have starting installing more complexity and we go to hell in a handbag. Would be nice to know what took place. In the end though it probably doesn't matter since he is gone.

Yup, then Fox and Trgo started throwing other poo in there during the bye week and cagged it.

Kinda too early to read into that cause we are just out of OTAs. I mean if your installing a new system you dont want to make it super hard to learn cause thats when you see a lag like in the second half of last year. Besides zone coverage is not all that hard for a CB if you think about it.

Archived