• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pat ranks NFC South Kickers

TerriblePizza

wow, I can't believe this discussion is even in talks.. Name one kick he missed that was due solely because he wasn't clutch?

If you bring up the Giants game, I'm not even going to respond. Especially if that's the only one. If you bring up the Superbowl and cannot comprehend that the defense didn't make the stop that time or other times in the game, then there's nothing that will help. It's not like he missed a FG. They still had to go down the field and score...

But I guess you're going to ignore the fact that you have dozens of clutch kicks compared to 1 or 2.. And if you are focusing on the 1 or 2, then there is your problem.

Didn't we beat the Saints due to a clutch FG to win us the Divisional Champs title? Yeah, I would NEVER want Kasay kicking at the end of games.

Pfft.. I'm, yet again, astonished.

wow, I can't believe this discussion is even in talks.. Name one kick he missed that was due solely because he wasn't clutch?

If you bring up the Giants game, I'm not even going to respond. Especially if that's the only one. If you bring up the Superbowl and cannot comprehend that the defense didn't make the stop that time or other times in the game, then there's nothing that will help. It's not like he missed a FG. They still had to go down the field and score...

But I guess you're going to ignore the fact that you have dozens of clutch kicks compared to 1 or 2.. And if you are focusing on the 1 or 2, then there is your problem.

Didn't we beat the Saints due to a clutch FG to win us the Divisional Champs title? Yeah, I would NEVER want Kasay kicking at the end of games.

Pfft.. I'm, yet again, astonished.

You know, once in the second grade, I got caught in dodge ball, I suck...

To anyone who says Kasay is not clutch, look at the Saint's game last year, he kicked us into a first round bye. Look at the Bucs game a few years ago where we won the game purely off of field goals. Look at any game but the Giants game last year(with high winds...and a really long field goal, yet he STILL almost made it).

It sucks having to use an extra roster spot BUT...

Kasay + Lloyd > All

That is all :D

100%, on the money. Kasey was 28/31 last year while Elam was 29/31. Lloyd had a league leading 30 touchbacks (2nd place was a 4 way tie with 22) and didn't kick any out of bounds during the regular season. I'll take that tandem over any kicking roster in the league.

Archived